In Venice for an extended stay? Looking for time to improve your skill as you explore more of the city and the Venetian lagoon? Then the five-hour Lesson Packet is for you.
GO FOR IT.
Five hours of Venetian rowing lessons for visitors who have the time to acquire more experience in this extraordinary style of rowing unique to the city.
Learn to row on sunny, luminous Venetian days. Lessons are private, for from one to three people, always aboard one of our traditional belle batele a coda di gambero that are unique to Row Venice.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We’ll begin with a short technical introduction, then move immediately to the practical, with you at the bow and your instructor at the stern.
Once you are comfortable with the basic stroke at the front, you can also move to the back to get experience navigating the boat yourself, and even try some of the techniques for more complicated maneuvers.
SEE MORE VENICE
With five hours at your disposal, you have the option to explore more of Venice and its beautiful lagoon.
Row the neighbourhood, the city, or row across the lagoon to Murano and beyond—just talk over the options with your instructor and off you go!
LESSON Packet details:
- 5 hours of lessons in any combination with a minimum 60 minutes, maximum 2,5 hours
- All lessons are private, for 1 or 2 people.
- all lessons must be completed within 30 days
Cost for 5 hours of lesson per batela is
• 1 person, €150
• 2 people, €200
If you have the time, you can take advantage to acquire a more expertise in this unique rowing style.
To reserve the Lesson Packet:
1. Use the booking form below. You can book ANY date, but indicate your preferred start date in the reservation comments.
(ATTENZIONE! The date you reserve below is only indicative, NOT the actual date of your lessons. Once you reserve, you will arrange lesson dates and times directly with your assigned instructor).
2. Once you have paid, you will receive the name and contact information for your assigned instructor and you’re ready to start your lessons!
Any questions? Use our Chat below or contact us.