Our classic, 90-minute, private lesson in a traditional, Venetian hand-crafted all-wood batellina craft.
• Offered from 10 a.m. through 4 p.m (from 8:30 a.m. from Apr-Oct). 17.30 may be available if Cichetto Rows are not booked.
• Total cost (per boat) is €85 for 1 or 2 people, €120 for 3 people, and €140 for 4 people;
• Our larger batela is available for groups of 5 only; the cost is €200.
• For groups of more than 8 people, cost is €40 per person.
Where foodies and wine enthusiasts follow their private lesson with un giro d’ombra, employing their newly acquired skills to row to two separate bàcari wine bars, sampling the food and wine of Venice (included, best for those with minimal dietary restrictions).
• 2.5 hours. Jun-Aug, 17:30 p.m. Apr-May, Sept-Oct, 11.30 and 17.30; Nov-Mar, 11:30 a.m. only (due to temps and early sunset).
• From €220 – €280 per boat for 1-4 people, food and drinks included. Available for up to 3 boats only.
• Groups of 5 may reserve two boats which we keep together during the lesson, or we also have one larger batela available for groups of 5 only; the cost is €400.
A 90-minute private rowing lesson that takes place in Canale Grande daily at 8 pm, after the city begins to relax, and also during the day on Sundays (no work boats).
• The Sunday Grand Canal row is offered at 10.00, 11.30, 13.00, 14.30 & 16.00 year-round (8.30 in summer). The cost is €140 total for from 1-4 people; groups of 5 may reserve a larger batela for 5 people only for €200.
• The Evening Grand Canal row starts at at 8 p.m. Apr–Oct, and at 5:30 p.m. Nov – Mar. It costs €180 total for from 1-4 people; groups of 5 may reserve a larger batela for €280.
Row Venice Srl SD is a non-profit organization; note that part of your lesson payment goes to support women and youth voga alla veneta athletes, along with a variety of associations that organise activities that promote and sustain this unique rowing style in Venice, and beyond.
Whether you row Venice only once with us, or continue it as a leisure activity, part of a rowing event, or sporting regate —you’ll come to understand how the voga is an integral part of Venetian heritage.