Terms & Conditions
Booking and Cancellation Policies
Corona Virus Considerations
To avoid the €25 admin fee when cancelling lessons, we will be happy to reschedule anytime this year or in 2021, once you have arranged your new travel plans.
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- For bookings of less than 8 people you may booking yourself online and pay at the time of booking. Note that although we use Paypal to process payments using the credit card of your choice, you are not obligated to create a Paypal account.
- For larger or custom groups of more than 8 people, the cost is €40 per person. Please first create an account; we will create your booking for the agreed upon number of people and you may then pay through the website.
CANCELLATION and NO-SHOWS
- You may cancel your lesson up to two days (48 hours) prior to your booking time for a refund minus a €25 admin fee (this fee covers our unrecoverable expenses when you reserve).
- If you cancel your lesson within 48 hours of the lesson start date, or fail to appear for your lesson, there is no refund.
- If we have to cancel your lesson due to weather, we will attempt to reschedule it during your stay. If we are unable to coordinate a different time, we will refund your entire payment minus a €5 admin fee.
- You may reschedule your lesson within 48 hours of lesson time at no charge; within 48 hours and up to lesson start time you must contact us to reschedule. You may request to reschedule within 4 hours of the lesson start time for €60.
- Your instructor will wait at your appointed meeting place for 30 minutes. If you do not appear or if we do not hear from you within that time, your lesson will be considered cancelled and not eligible for refund. If you are going to be late, contact us at email@example.com, or text, iMessage or Whatsapp at the numbers at the bottom of our web page.
- Note that if you are late for your lesson, it may be cut short as lessons run back to back and there will likely be another after yours.
TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE
Sign into your account, select the lesson, and cancel or adjust date. Once you cancel, we will issue your refund.